We also specialize in custom deck design and installation.
If you’ve been thinking about replacing or updating your deck or patio with Fiberon decking, we can help! Located in Chattanooga, Tennessee, Chattanooga Exteriors is a Fiberon Premier Partner, backed by Fiberon’s 5-year labor warranty. We have an expert design team on staff that’s ready to help design and craft your deck, patio, or boat dock. We can even assist you with furnishing your space with outdoor furniture, lighting, and accents after your deck is installed.
Be sure to make an appointment to meet with one of our knowledgeable representatives for an in-home consultation or at our showroom. If you stop by our showroom, check out our Fiberon decking and railing samples to find your favorite products and colors.
We’re open Monday through Friday from 8 am until 5 pm. We would love to meet you!
Composite Decking from Fiberon – Maryland Deck Owner Tells His Story
Deck it Right the First Time with Fiberon Composites
- A high-performing wood alternative, Fiberon composite decking and railing offersthe warmth and appeal of natural hardwoods without the upkeep.
- Fiberon products are used in homes and commercial construction around the world. Fiberon incorporates eco-friendly materials and sustainable business practices into everything they do, and was named a 2015 Eco-leader (Green Builder magazine).
- Their manufacturing processes are highly efficient and sustainable, resulting in a 98.5% recovery rate of manufacturing material waste and preventing more than 50,000 tons of plastic and wood from reaching landfills and incinerators each year.
- Prefinished with a durable, protective surface that resists mold and mildew
- Unbeatable durability – won’t rot, warp or splinter like wood & no need to stain or paint – ever. Stain and fade resistant backed by a 25-year limited warranty
Eco Friendly Products and Processes:
- Made largely from pre- and post-consumer recycled content
- Manufactured using a closed-loop water cooling system
- Free of urea formaldehyde and other toxic chemicals
- Distributed in the United States via rail transport (where feasible) to reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Their rich colors look like premium hardwoods
- Matching risers and fascia ensure a coordinated look
- Patent-pending PermaTech surface resists staining, fading, insects, and decay
- Quality composite construction simplifies maintenance, improves durability
- Works with Cortex face fasteners or hidden fastening systems
- ProTect Advantage FR boards are approved for use in Wildland Urban Interface (WUI) zon